Terms and Conditions for PacificLight Rewarding U Promotion (the “Promotion”):
- This Promotion is valid from 1 July 2020, 0000 hrs, to 31 July 2022, 2359 hrs.
- The Promotion entitles NTUC Union Members to enjoy a rebate if the promotional codes (“Promo Code”) are used.
- The Promotion comprises 2 categories:
- Sign up for any 24-month PacificLight home plans online using the Promo Code BEST78 to enjoy a $78 (incl. GST) rebate off your third month’s bill; or
- Sign up for a 36-month PacificLight home plan online using the Promo Code BUDDY78 to enjoy a $78 (inclusive of GST) rebate off your third month’s bill.
To be eligible for the promotion, you would need to fulfil all the criteria as stated below:
- You must provide us with accurate details of yourself in the course of the sign-up;
- You must use the correct Promo Code for the appropriate plan;
- Your electricity account of your residential premises must be successfully transferred to PacificLight;
- You must have a monthly usage of not less than 60 kWh prior to disbursement of rebate; and
- You must make full and prompt payment for all your monthly bills before disbursement of rebate.
- Cancellation of Residential Electricity Contract before disbursement of the rebate will render you ineligible for this Promotion.
- Any rebate in this Promotion shall be credited into your electricity bill, which will offset PacificLight electricity charges payable by you. This Promotion is not exchangeable for cash, credit or any other products or services unless otherwise stated in writing by PacificLight. This Promotion is non-transferable and non-assignable.
- This Promotion is not valid in conjunction with other promotional and referral codes, discounts or vouchers, unless otherwise stated in writing by PacificLight.
- PacificLight reserves the right to amend, suspend, withdraw or terminate this Promotion, whether in whole or in part and/or any of these terms and conditions without prior notice. Your continued participation in this Promotion shall be deemed to constitute your acceptance to any changes to this Promotion.
- PacificLight has the right to disqualify, terminate, blacklist and/or reject your entitlement for any rebate if PacificLight is of the opinion that there has been any breach of these terms and conditions, regardless of the time of discovery of the breach. PacificLight reserves the right to forfeit or recover any value or rebate of the Promotion (whether already offset against your electricity charges or otherwise) in the event of any breach of this Promotion, breach of the electricity retail contract or early termination before Supply End Date stated in the contract.
- PacificLight’s decision as to any matter relating to this Promotion, including but not limited to any eligibility for this Promotion shall be final and binding.
- PacificLight shall not be liable for any taxes (including but not limited to income tax), costs, expenses or duties that may arise in connection with this Promotion. PacificLight excludes all liability for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), or for personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with this Promotion.
- This Promotion shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore, and by participating in this Promotion, you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
- In addition to these terms and conditions for the promotion, PacificLight’s standard terms and conditions for residential electricity contract shall also apply.
*Savings is calculated based on PacificLight’s Stick To It 24 price plan using the average monthly usage of 550/kWh, in comparison to Y2020 Q3 SP Tariff of $0.2097/kWh.
Last Updated: 30 June 2020