- 1Your account number with PacificLight Energy Pte Ltd.
- 2Your unique statement number for this invoice issued by us.
- 3This is the total amount payable for the current month and the payment due date.
- 4Billing/Correspondence Address. Please provide the billing address if it differs from the premise address.
- 5This is the premise address where electricity is supplied to.
- 6Your account number with SP Group. (only for internal reference)
- 7The billing period, date of the bill, your account type, amount of deposit and your contract end date are provided here.
- 8The bar graphs reflect your electricity consumption, which you can monitor your usage pattern.
- 9The calculation is based on the estimated usage based on previous months’ actual readings. Meter readings are provided by SP Group.
- 10It shows any balance brought forward from the previous month and the total amount payable for the month.
- 11It shows the number of units of electricity you have used in the billing period.
- 12Price plan that you have signed up for.
- 13Electricity tariffs are regulated by the Energy Market Authority (EMA) and revised quarterly to reflect the actual cost of electricity.
- 14Base discount/energy rate that will be billed every month under your contracted price plan.
- 15Get $1 dollar off your monthly bill when you opt for paperless bill. *
- 16You can find the necessary contact numbers for any queries or emergencies.
- 17All payment options available and you may choose one that is most convenient for you!
- 1First month bill.
- 2Second month bill that reflects PPD (Prompt Payment Discount).
- 35% off previous invoiced electricity charge if previous bill has been paid in full by due date.
- 4Illustration of how the calculation is derived.
* E-bill discount is only applicable for customers who signed up before 1 March 2019.
LAST UPDATED: May 2019