Couch to Clouds Lucky Draw 2023
Terms & Conditions
Section A: Lucky Draw Qualifying Criteria
- The qualifying period of this Lucky Draw is from 10th August 2023 to 9th December 2023, both dates inclusive (the “Qualifying Period”).
- This Lucky Draw is open to PacificLight customers who signed up or renew for an eligible PacificLight home plan during the Qualifying Period.
- By participating in this Lucky Draw, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Campaign (the “Terms and Conditions”).
Section B: Details of Lucky Draw
- To be an eligible participant in the Lucky Draw (“Eligible Participant”), you must fulfil all the following conditions:
- You must be -
- a new customer who signed up for a PacificLight home plan that is of at least 12 months duration, with any promotion code related to KrisFlyer miles as rewards, during the Qualifying Period, and the Supply Start Date must commence within 2 months after the Qualifying Period;
- an existing customer of PacificLight who has recontracted your PacificLight home plan with any promotion code related to KrisFlyer miles as rewards that is of at least 12 months duration during the Qualifying Period; and
- you must be a Singapore Airlines (“SIA”) KrisFlyer member and agree to provide your KrisFlyer membership account number that is linked to the PacificLight Account Holder’s name; and
- you must like and follow PacificLight's Facebook Page and Instagram Account; and
- your PacificLight account is valid and in good standing as may determined by PacificLight at its sole and absolute discretion; and
- you must reside in Singapore and be at aged 18 years and above.
- For the purpose of determining an Eligible Participant’s eligibility for the Lucky Draw, the date and time of their enrolment form submission shall be determined based on PacificLight’s system records. PacificLight will not accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost or delayed, whether or not arising during operation or transmission, as a result of server functions, viruses, bugs or other causes outside its control.
Section C: Use of Personal Data
- Two (2) winners will be chosen from Eligible Participants, subject to the qualifying criteria.
- The Lucky Draw prize that is available for Eligible Participants to win, subject to the Terms and Conditions, is 50,000 KrisFlyer miles. There will be 2 such prizes awarded.
- Each eligible PacificLight account will be entitled to a maximum of one (1) lucky draw chance.
- Upon the awarding of a chance in the Lucky Draw to you, your name will be submitted to the Draw pool. If you wish to withdraw from participating in the Draw, you must notify PacificLight by emailing [email protected].
- The Lucky Draw will be conducted using a computerised system at 1500 hours (Singapore time) on 12th December 2023, time and location subject to changes as PacificLight may determine at its own discretion. Members of public are welcome to witness the draw at 8 Jurong Town Hall Rd, #12-01/06 The JTC Summit, Singapore 609434 (or such other date, time or location as PacificLight may determine at its own discretion). All members of public are welcome to witness the draw.
- The winner be announced on PacificLight’s Instagram and website at 1800 hours (Singapore time) on the respective day of the draw. The announcement of the winners of the Lucky Draw will include the winners’ full names, the last two (2) characters of their PacificLight Account Number (example: Loh Win Win , *******33, Grand Prize of 50,000 KrisFlyer Miles).
- Winners will be notified via their e-mail address and/or mobile number stated in the respective winners’ electricity contract. If the winners are uncontactable, do not acknowledge the e-mail and/or messages or otherwise respond to PacificLight within 1 week following the draws, replacement winners may be drawn at PacificLight’s sole discretion.
- Winners will receive further instructions on the manner of prize collection by e-mail or by letter. Winners must produce proof of identity acceptable to PacificLight for verification. If the particulars of an individual who purports to be a winner differs from the records of PacificLight, PacificLight shall be entitled to treat the particulars of its records as the correct particulars and reject such claim for prizes.
- The prizes will be credited to the KrisFlyer membership account whose name is identical to the PacificLight Account Holder’s name within 90 days of announcement of winners. PacificLight will not be liable or responsible if a winner is unable to receive his or her prize for any reason or if PacificLight is unable to credit the KrisFlyer miles to the winner’s KrisFlyer membership account.
- The prizes are not exchangeable for cash, credit or any other products or services unless otherwise stated in writing by PacificLight.
- The prizes are strictly not transferable and non-assignable.
- PacificLight reserves the right to change the prizes or replace with another prize of similar value without prior notice.
Section D: General
- verifying that you are our customer(s);
- disclosing your participating social media account name(s) to facilitate your participation in the Lucky Draw;
- informing and corresponding with you regarding the announcement of the Lucky Draw winners and details on the prize collection;
- using you and/or the other individual’s photograph(s) for the publicity related to this Lucky Draw.
- If you do not accept Clause 2 under Section C, your participation in the Lucky Draw will be withdrawn.
- If you wish to withdraw your consent for the collection, use or disclosure of your personal data, you must email us at [email protected].
- PacificLight reserves the right to amend, suspend, withdraw or terminate the Lucky Draw, whether in whole or in part and/or any of the Terms and Conditions without prior notice. Your continued participation in the Lucky Draw shall be deemed to constitute your acceptance to any changes to the Terms and Conditions of the Lucky Draw.
- PacificLight has the right to disqualify, terminate, blacklist and/or reject your entitlement for participation of this Lucky Draw if PacificLight is of the opinion that there has been any breach of the Terms and Conditions, regardless of the time of discovery of the breach.
- PacificLight’s decision as to any matter relating to these Lucky Draws, including but not limited to any eligibility for the Lucky Draw, shall be final and binding.
- PacificLight shall not be liable for any taxes (including but not limited to income tax), costs, expenses or duties that may arise in connection with the Lucky Draw. PacificLight excludes all liability for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), or for personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the Lucky Draw.
- Neither PacificLight, SIA nor any of their respective directors, employees, agents or suppliers shall accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any participant or any other persons entering the Lucky Draw or as a result of accepting any prize.
- By entering the Lucky Draw, participants agree that they shall not assert any claim against PacificLight, SIA, their respective directors, officers, employees or agents or suppliers relating to any and all losses or injuries (including special, indirect and consequential losses), damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind resulting from acceptance or use of any Prize.
- In the event of any inconsistencies or discrepancies between the Terms and Conditions and the contents of any brochure, marketing and/or promotional materials relating to the Lucky Draw, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by the Terms and Conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 2001 to enforce any of the Terms and Conditions.
- Failure to enforce any provision (or part thereof) under the Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of any term hereof.
- If any portion of the Terms and Conditions is found to be void or unenforceable, the remaining portions shall not be affected or impaired and shall be given effect, to the maximum extent permitted by law, as though the void and unenforceable portions had been wholly deleted.
- The Lucky Draw shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore. The Courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from the Terms and Conditions, including the validity and enforceability thereof.
- In addition to the Terms and Conditions, PacificLight’s standard terms and conditions for residential electricity contract shall also apply. View here.
Last Updated: 10 November 2023