Executive, Pricing & Business Analysis (Retail Portfolio)
- Reporting to the Team Lead, you will assist in regular pricing updates and setup in retail system, monitoring of retail portfolio to achieve sales and profitable margin.
- You will also be involved in business planning, reporting of business performance and regulatory reporting on a regular basis.
- You will assist in the implementation business process controls and document procedures to comply with strict internal & external audits.
- You will provide support in billing & settlement verification, credit risk analysis, and conduct regular checks on price plans, connections, devices and other setups in the system.
- Degree in Engineering/Finance/Statistic.
- Proficiency in MS Office and VBA.
- Experience with the National Electricity Market of Singapore (NEMS) is preferred.
- This role invites people who possess strong quantitative skills and possess a positive can-do working attitude.
- We are looking for a team player with good interpersonal and communication skills, achievement oriented and results driven.
Interested applicants, please forward your detailed resume including your last drawn salary, expected salary and date of availability to:
Please indicate the position that you are applying on the subject.
(All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)