Executive, Energy Trading
- Perform regular review of trading strategy, comply with the company’s risk management guidelines and procedures to maximize company’s profit margin
- Perform bidding and gas nomination, develop and implement energy trading systems, market models, or other tools support the trading operations
- Maintain market database and generate accurate and timely reports on trading performance in the Electricity & Gas market
- Carry out short term generation forecasting and power generating units commitment planning
- Maintain good communication and coordination with relevant sections
- Ad-hoc task(s) as assigned by reporting officer
- Preferably Degree in Engineering/Finance/Business
- College degree may be waived if equivalent, extensive related experience can be demonstrated.
- At least 1 to 3 years of working experience in power, energy or related industry is preferred.
- Good MS Excel skills
- Good VBA development skill
- Good PowerPoint presentation Skill
- Communication skills (spoken & written)
- Interpersonal skills (internal & external parties)
- Presentation skills (IT literate)
- Analytical & Meticulous
- SQL knowledge is preferable
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- For candidates who qualify the above requirements, you may be considered for a Senior Executive Level position.
- 5 day work week
- Able to perform scheduled duties (Including work from home after office hours) in order to operate in the 24 x 7 Energy Trading Markets
Interested applicants, please forward your detailed resume including your last drawn salary, expected salary and date of availability to:
Please indicate the position that you are applying on the subject.
(All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)