Executive, Logistics & Warehouse
- Responsible for the inventory management for the Power Station.
- Handling, checking, receiving, picking, packing, storing of all incoming stocks.
- Inspection and issuing of materials to stakeholders.
- Stocks include spare parts, chemicals, lubricants and consumables etc. but are not limited to.
- Managing critical spares and shelf life where necessary
- Responsible for the routine Store operations including coordination of work between internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance with procedures and timely execution of all operations.
- Ensure high inventory accuracy by conducting regular cycle counts as per established schedules and guidelines.
- Compliance with the Health, Safety and Environment aspects in the Power Station.
- Degree/Diploma in Logistics, Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or Purchasing or equivalent.
- College degree may be waived if equivalent, extensive related experience can be demonstrated.
- Possess minimum 3 years of experience in warehouse operations.
- High level of integrity, honesty, reliability and maturity in character.
- Possess good interpersonal skills to be able to relate to staff from diverse fields of discipline. Able to communicate well with people from different technical backgrounds and staff from different age groups.
- Proficient in SAP MM Module will be an added advantage.
- Able to operate warehouse material handling equipment (Forklift, Reach Truck / Stacker / Order Picker etc) with valid licence.
- Able to work independently and as a team.
- Working location: Jurong Island
- 5-day work week
- Company transport provided from Jurong East
Interested applicants, please forward your detailed resume including your last drawn salary, expected salary and date of availability to:
Please indicate the position that you are applying on the subject.
(All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)