Intern (Operations & Maintenance)
- Operations – performs task to support day-to-day power plant operations, inspection, testing and equipment change-over. Perform operation checklist and reports defect, deficiency and abnormalities and support other operators as a team.
- Permit-to-work (PTW) – Apply PTW for identified works and performs work isolation according to Safe-Work -Practice.
- Water quality control – support the laboratory’s day-to-day operation of collecting samples on waste, boiler and feed water for quality control. Monitor quality of seawater exit the plant according to NEA guidelines.
- Process - Current engineering documentation & schematic drawings are geared towards technical staff, not meant for new employees. With higher affinity in IT skills, the intern shall develop simpler technical schematics, making the technical materials easier to read and more attractive for presentation to visitors/new employees.
- WSH - The intern can contribute to the robustness of risk assessment from the perspective view of an outsider. With deeper exposure and better understanding of media technology, the intern can assist to set up a library of raw footage of in-house HSE videos.
- Stock item description – Under the guidance of supervisor, the intern shall review the stock description to make each item are functionally identifiable by plant area. This would require some data entry or revamping effort.
- Investigation - At times of more complex investigation, the intern shall be assigned to undertake research with reference to internal document.
- Pursuing a Diploma/Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- No experience required
- Self-motivated and independent and has strong analytical and communication skills.
- Possess good working knowldge of engineering disciplines
- Working location: Jurong Island
- 5-day work week
- Company transport provided from Jurong East
Interested applicants, please forward your detailed resume including your last drawn salary, expected salary and date of availability to:
Please indicate the position that you are applying on the subject.
(All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)