Manager, System Applications
- Participate in new systems implementation and maintain and support existing applications to align systems with business objectives, and to ensure deliverables are within scope, budget and schedule.
- Responsible for user support and troubleshooting for one or more system applications.
- Requires to prepare coding for in-house program development.
- Assist current or potential application users in identifying and describing problems or opportunities that might be addressed either:
- By implementing a new (automated or manual) system, or
- By changing an existing application system
- Provide back-up support for other applications and other members of the department.
- Preferably Degree or higher in Information Technology / Computer Science / Computer Engineering, or equivalent qualifications.
- Minimum 6 to 9 years of relevant experience, preferably in an multiple sites environment.
- Strong working experience with .NET technologies (ASP.NET / VB.NET) and PL/SQL is a plus.
- Preferably with experience in data base management and data migration
- Working experience in managing IT implementation projects including vendors and supplier management.
- Goal-oriented and possesses strong delivery/milestone focus.
- Knowledge of ERP, CRM, Billing and Settlement in retail environment such as utilities, telco and subscription-based services would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of SAP MM and FICO would be advantageous
- Demonstrated ability to work independently or in teams, and adaptable to dynamic working environments.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, good collaborative team spirit, and a can-do attitude.
- Experience with infrastructure and database administration will be advantageous.
- 5-day work week.
- Workplace rotation at JTC Summit (near Jurong East MRT) & Jurong Island
- Company transport provided at Jurong East to/from Jurong Island
Interested applicants, please forward your detailed resume with enclosed photograph including your last drawn salary, expected salary and availability to [email protected]
Please indicate the position that you are applying on the subject.
(All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)