Executive/Senior Executive, Risk Management
- Implement the risk management framework across PacificLight Group which includes ongoing identification, assessment, monitoring and reporting of key exposures and risks, and the management of these key risks
- Review and update policies and procedures on market risk, credit risk, crisis/business continuity plans and data protection to ensure its relevance to business operations and that the internal controls are adequate and effective.
- With the help of internal auditors, monitor compliance to established policies and procedures.
- Evaluate and monitor the effectiveness, timely closure of corrective and preventive actions from incident investigations and audits.
- Perform middle office functions such as trade validation and daily position reporting.
- Conduct credit risk assessment on prospective and existing customers and counterparties
- Review and monitor PacificLight market and credit exposures and timely escalations on areas of concern.
- Develop tools and templates to perform risk analysis, build and maintain reports on risks.
- Assist to prepare Board/Management reports and presentations.
- Assist to conduct BCP exercises annually and follow up on actions.
- Conduct workshops, trainings, campaigns to foster a risk-awareness culture
- Support the DPO in personal data protection matters.
- Diploma or Degree in Business Administration/ Finance / Accounting/ Risk Management or its equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of working experience
- Prior experience or practical understanding in previous role may include, but not limited to audit, risk management, compliance, and data protection.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Highly motivated and focused individual who is a team player and outcome orientated
- Able to work independently
- Excellent communications, presentation skills and interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel skills (Pivot, Formula, VBA)
- 5-day work week.
- Willingness to travel to Corporate/Site Office whenever required
Interested applicants, please forward your detailed resume with enclosed photograph including your last drawn salary, expected salary and availability to [email protected]
Please indicate the position that you are applying on the subject.
(All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)