Executive, Channel Management
- Management of channels for both the B2B (Commercial & Industrial) and B2C (Residential) markets.
- Establish and reinforce work and order management processes with channels.
- Provide support to channel agents to identify and drive sales acquisitions.
- Training and guidance to channels and channel agents.
- Preparation of channel reports, including and not limited to performance and commission reports.
- Liaison with both internal and external stakeholders in the management and participation of campaign activations.
- Proactively access, clarify and align channels’ needs with respect to contractual agreements.
- Monitor cases by customer service team to ensure prompt follow-ups and closure of cases.
- Ad hoc system testing.
- Possess a degree in Business or equivalent. (Diploma holders will be considered for an Officer position)
- A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills, achievement orientation and results driven.
- Self-motivated, independent with good initiative.
- Possess good presentation, negotiation skills and influencing skills.
- Able to deal with quick turn-arounds when required
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of relevant experience is preferred.
- 5-day work week.
- Ad-hoc weekend duties required.
Interested applicants, please forward your detailed resume with enclosed photograph including your last drawn salary, expected salary and availability to [email protected]
Please indicate the position that you are applying on the subject.
(All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)