Trainee to be involved in:
- Planning and implementing digital marketing strategy with key objectives for future OEM (Open Electricity Market).
- Ensure marketing strategies, plans and processes are executed in an efficient and timely manner in accordance with established operational guidelines and to meet retail requirements.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns, including website, digital content marketing, SEO/SEM, email marketing for promotional activities and display advertising.
- Competitor analysis and monitoring: stay abreast of the latest industry news, trends and innovations (monitor websites and social media platform) and provide regular updates to the Retail team to ensure effectiveness and improvement / monitor closely what competitors are doing, which promotions, contents or initiatives are trending in online platforms.
- Provide digital marketing analysis and manage CRM to analyse performance, to provide customer insights and to ensure meaningful cross-channel communications.
- User expert of website & webportal, and subsequent upgrades and enhancements to these systems.
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Assist in developing customer loyalty programs; consists of sourcing for partnerships, redemption strategies and work with inter-department on building IT system capability.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong passion for digital and web marketing platform, an eye for graphic design, and a strong technical knowledge in current digital and web development technologies.
Technical Skills and Competencies Trainee will learn during SGUnited Traineeship Programme:
- To learn how to communicate relevant information clearly and effectively in written and oral communication through presentation slides and documentation
- Understand company branding and positioning, products and services in Open Electricity Market
- Competitor & Market Reasearch - understanding the Open Electricity Market landscape and monitor and analyse on Competitors' movement
- Understand and set up basic online ads (Google and Facebook) and monitor on clicks / conversion
- Understand the fundamental Copywriting on digital advertisement/ web based content / graphic ads contents.
- Coordinate when there is promotional activities / handling partners' offer
- Learn on required Microsoft Office software skills such as Word / Excel and Power Point.
- Understand procurement process and sourcing for vendors
- Liasing with Corp Comms to start a blog about savinhgs energy tips, explaining Pacificlight products and services and others similar topic
- Planning and hosting an event
Duration of Traineeship/s:
Eligibility Criteria for SGUnited Traineeship:
Graduated or graduating in calendar year 2019 or 2020 from ITEs, polytechnics, universities, or other educational institutions (e.g. private universities and overseas institutions); or
Graduated earlier from above institutions and completed National Service in 2019 or 2020.