Senior Engineer/Engineer, Maintenance (Mechanical)
- Carrying out and review condition monitoring program and recommend actions as required.
- Monitor and review asset life expectancy
- Identification and reporting on plant and equipment inefficiencies and possible improvements
- Designing short term engineering solutions that efficiently resolve problems with plant
- Liaison with and providing technical support to operations and maintenance staff
- Liaison with Business Department on electricity market operation
- Managing and coordinating plant engineering projects, including plant overhauls, ensuring desired outcomes are achieved in an efficient and cost effective manner
- Providing training for others in area of technical expertise
- Monitoring the effectiveness of maintenance programs, including major overhauls, and providing information and advice in respect of Contractors’ work performance.
- Must be well versed with the regulatory requirements, code of practices applicable to the industry and coordinate for its compliances in the plant.
- Must be well versed in using computerised maintenance programs, share points, and relevant software platforms for planning, reporting and root cause analysis.
- Must be capable of identifying spares required, initiating procurement and maintaining stock of critical spares and consumables.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, preferably recognized by the Professional Engineers Board, Singapore, and at least 10 years of relevant experience in a similar capacity, with 3 years of supervisory experience, within a power plant or related industries.
- Self-motivated and independent, and has strong analytical and communication skills.
- Possesses good working knowledge of power plants or related industries and statutory requirements.
- Working location in Jurong Island.
- Scheduled company transport is provided, to/from Jurong East MRT.
Interested applicants, please forward your detailed resume including your last drawn salary, expected salary and date of availability to:
Please indicate the position that you are applying on the subject.
(All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)