Executive, Customer Service (Contract)
- Provide excellent customer services in the retail front office operations including handling of all incoming enquiries and requests from customers and prospective customers, provide good explanation on invoices and account related queries, and retail contracts management.
- Implement business strategies, execute business plans and evaluate results.
- Involve in daily operations and customer service support activities (i.e. provide post-sales support services).
- Involve in system enhancement projects
- Preferably Degree or above.
- Some experience in customer service.
- Invites people who share values in service excellence, possess a positive can-do working attitude, be self-motivated, independent with good initiative.
- Possess good presentation and negotiation skills, and be willing to learn and prepared to grow with the organization.
- A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills, achievement oriented and results driven.
- 1 Year Contract.
- 5-day work week.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays 9am to 6pm.
Interested applicants, please forward your detailed resume including your last drawn salary, expected salary and date of availability to:
Please indicate the position that you are applying on the subject.
(All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)