Important Note to Job Seekers:
Avoid Recruitment Scams
- PacificLight has been alerted to fraudulent activity where persons purporting to represent PacificLight may be sending (either via email or other form of electronic communication) job offers to prospective job seekers. The documents may appear genuine and may include information typically found in such communication (eg. a job description, salary, and benefits details, etc).
- If you suspect that an email or other form of communication purporting to be from PacificLight may be fraudulent, please note the following:
- Information regarding job opportunities with PacificLight can always be found on our career webpage at https://pacificlight.com.sg/careers/join-us. In order to be considered for a position at PacificLight, you will be directed to formally apply for the job via our career webpage.
- PacificLight will only ever contact you formally regarding any job that you may have applied for on our webpage, from a verifiable “@pacificlight.com.sg” email address bearing the PacificLight domain name. You should be able to verify that the PacificLight email address is genuine by contacting us at [email protected]. PacificLight will never communicate formally with potential candidates via any other unofficial email account.
- PacificLight will never request information such as your bank account details or credit card information from you as part of the recruitment process. Please do not share any personal information with anyone that you are suspicious or unsure of.
- If you suspect that you have been contacted by any person impersonating or claiming to represent PacificLight, or that you have been the potential victim of recruitment fraud with PacificLight, please report the incident to us immediately at [email protected].
Last Updated: 05 May 2023