Engineer, Cyber Security and Systems
- To plan, review and carry out preventive / condition monitoring programs, in line with the OEM recommendations / best industry practices, recommend actions and implement as required to increase reliability of the equipment.
- To identify, plan and initiate action to procure and maintain spares required for the reliability and availability of the assets within the allotted budget.
- To review, maintain and improve wherever necessary, the documentation system which includes as built drawings, manuals, work plans, audit reports, submissions etc
- To be part of team to plan and build cyber defence.
- To Design and Implement Cyber Policies and SOP’s
- Active involvement in ISMS Audits, Cybersecurity Audits, Vulnerability and Risk Assessments
- Manage and Support Cybersecurity related issues
- Keep abreast of new Cyber threats and news
- Liaise with the relevant government bodies
- Liaise and provide technical support to operations and maintenance staff.
- Provide training for others in areas of technical expertise.
- To ensure compliance of regulatory requirements, code of practices as applicable to the workplace which includes specific requirements under cyber security
- Degree in Cybersecurity/Information Technology/Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent, preferably recognized by the Professional Engineers Board, Singapore with Minimum 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in a similar capacity.
- Possesses good working knowledge of DCS and cyber-security systems. Knowledge on Siemens T-3000 DCS systems would be preferred.
- Good Knowledge of Systems & Networking
- Must possess strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Possess initiative, passion and towards cybersecurity
- Cybersecurity Certifications an added advantage
- Excellent communication and report-presentation skills and ability to work independently when required
- Working location in Jurong Island.
- Scheduled company transport is provided, to/from Jurong East MRT.
Interested applicants, please forward your detailed resume with enclosed photograph including your last drawn salary, expected salary and availability to [email protected] Please indicate the position that you are applying on the subject. (All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)