Technical Officer (Maintenance- Instrumentation & Control)
- Carrying out Preventive and Corrective maintenance in accordance with maintenance plans and as work requests raised in the system.
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records of all activities performed in the associated systems.
- To perform all jobs in accordance to safe working practices followed in the plant.
- Interact with Operation Staff on maintenance works.
- To assist, supervise contractors assigned for specific works.
- Contributing to the development of asset maintenance plans
- To monitor and take appropriate action to maintain critical spares.
- Assist in liaising with external agencies for all regulatory compliances.
- Responding to emergencies in plant.
- Preferably Degree or Diploma in Electrical or Electronics Engineering or equivalent College degree may be waived if equivalent, extensive related experience can be demonstrated.
- Skill sets required – through knowledge on types of process instruments, calibration of instruments/gauges, understanding of control/instrument drawings, pneumatic/hydraulic circuits, computers, knowledge in PLC and DCS would be added advantage.
- At least 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in a similar capacity, within a Power plant or related Industries.
- Self-motivated independent and has sound analytical and communication skills and is a team worker.
- May be required to work beyond office hours & weekends.
- Working location: Jurong Island
- 5-day work week
- Company transport provided from Jurong East MRT
Interested applicants, please forward your detailed resume with enclosed photograph including your last drawn salary, expected salary and availability to [email protected] Please indicate the position that you are applying on the subject. (All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)