Engineer, Maintenance (I&C)
- Carrying out and review condition monitoring program and recommend actions as required.
- Monitor and review asset life expectancy.
- Identification and reporting on plant and equipment inefficiencies and possible improvements.
- Designing short term engineering solutions that efficiently resolve problems with plant.
- Liaison with and providing technical support to operations and maintenance staff.
- To ensure compliance of all regulatory requirements related to cyber security.
- Managing and coordinating plant engineering projects, including plant overhauls, ensuring desired outcomes are achieved in an efficient and cost effective manner.
- Providing training for others in area of technical expertise.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of maintenance programs, including major overhauls, and providing information and advice in respect of Contractors’ work performance.
- Supervision and coordination of the Information Security Management System, planning, operation and performance evaluation functions of Plant Operational Technology in accordance to ISO/IEC 27001 Information Security Management System and the Cybersecurity Act 2018.
- Responsible for coordinating activities related to information security management, Coordinating the information security risk management process of Plant Operational Technology.
- Degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering / Computer Engineering or equivalent, preferably recognized by the Professional Engineers Board, Singapore with at least 4 to 8 years of relevant experience in a similar capacity, preferably with supervisory experience, within a Power plant or related Industries
- Self-motivated and independent, and has strong analytical and communication skills.
- Possesses good working knowledge of power plants or related industries and statutory requirements.
- Must be well versed in the latest applicable laws, acts and practices in cybersecurity.
- Working location in Jurong Island
- Scheduled company transport is provided, to/from Jurong East MRT
Interested applicants, please forward your detailed resume including your last drawn salary, expected salary and date of availability to:
Please indicate the position that you are applying on the subject.
(All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)