Technical Officer (Maintenance, Electrical)
- Identifying and reporting on defective plant and equipment
- Carrying out all routine and defect-based maintenance duties in accordance with maintenance plans
- Assisting with the supervision of contractors involved in on-site maintenance.
- Contributing to the development of asset maintenance plans.
- Maintaining accurate, up-to-date and timely plant history records of all maintenance events
- Support the operation of plant as required in a safe, efficient and timely manner in accordance with operational guidelines and to meet output requirements
- Responsible for ensuring that assets are operated and maintained to meet performance requirements and providing support for Operations and Maintenance.
- Assist in ensuring that the following maintenance guidelines are followed.
- Preferably Diploma in Electrical or Electronics Engineering or equivalent.
- College academic education may be waived if equivalent, extensive related experience can be demonstrated.
- At least 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in a similar capacity, within a Power plant or related Industries.
- Self-motivated independent and has sound analytical and communication skills and is a team worker.
- Due to exigency of service, may be required to work beyond office hours.
- Working location in Jurong Island
- Scheduled company transport is provided, to/from Jurong East MRT
Interested applicants, please forward your detailed resume including your last drawn salary, expected salary and date of availability to:
Please indicate the position that you are applying on the subject.
(All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)