Executive, Billing, Settlement and Credit Control
- Generate customer invoices, credit/debit note and posting entries in the billing system under the Retail Department.
- Investigate billing discrepancies and implement corrective actions.
- Supporting customer service and sales to clarify any customer’s enquiries pertaining to the invoices.
- Perform credit control and prepare aging report on monthly basis
- Work with functional groups and IT staff to improve the current billing processes.
- Ensure proper documentation of new operational process/workflows.
- Degree or Diploma in Accountancy or Business or equivalent. Diploma holders will be considered for an Officer position.
- Ability to perform code changes in Microsoft Excel using VBA and/or in Microsoft Access will be an advantage.
- This role invites people who share values in service excellence and integrity, possess a positive can-do working attitude, be self-motivated, independent with good initiative.
- A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills, achievement oriented and able to build and foster a positive team environment.
- Minimum 1-3 years of relevant experience, preferably in electricity retail business.
- 5-days work week.