Executive, Corporate Sales/Key Account
- Develop and manage new customer accounts and be responsible for achieving retail revenue target and increasing market share.
- Perform cold calls, sales pitches and negotiate on sales contract.
- Foster and build good customer relationship for revenue growth and customer retention.
- Involve in sales acquisition and customer service support activities (i.e. provide pre-sales and post-sales support services).
- Involve in the execution of marketing plans, strategies and organized events.
- Degree in Business or equivalent.
- A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills, achievement oriented and results driven.
- Possess good presentation and negotiation skills, and be willing to learn and prepared to grow with the organization.
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of relevant experience is preferred.
- For candidates who are unable to meet the above requirements, you may be considered for an Officer Level position.
Interested applicants, please forward your detailed resume including your last drawn salary, expected salary and date of availability to:
Please indicate the position that you are applying on the subject.
(All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)