Executive, Corporate Sales/Key Account
- Develop and manage new customer accounts and be responsible for achieving retail revenue target and increasing market share.
- Perform cold calls, sales pitches and negotiate on sales contract.
- Foster and build good customer relationship for revenue growth and customer retention.
- Involve in sales acquisition and customer service support activities (i.e. provide pre-sales and post-sales support services).
- Involve in the execution of marketing plans, strategies and organized events.
- Degree in Business or equivalent.
- A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills, achievement oriented and results driven.
- Possess good presentation and negotiation skills, and be willing to learn and prepared to grow with the organization.
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of relevant experience is preferred.
- For candidates who are unable to meet the above requirements, you may be considered for an Officer Level position.