Terms and Conditions for Tiq by Etiqa Insurance x PacificLight 20% off Cancer Insurance promotion:
- This promotion is open to all Singapore citizen(s), Singapore Permanent Resident(s) and Foreigner(s) with valid Work Pass, Student Pass, Dependent’s Pass or Long-Term Visit Pass.
- Promotion is valid from 27 April 2020 to 30 September 2020 (both dates inclusive) (“Promotion Period”).
- The promotion entitles all PacificLight residential customers to enjoy a discount for Cancer Insurance.
- Customers are entitled to a 20% off first-year policy premium (“Premium Discount”) on Cancer Insurance using the promotion code ‘TIQPLC’ (“Promotion Code”) via https://www.tiq.com.sg/product/cancer-insurance/
- The Premium Discount is only applicable on base premium for Cancer Insurance and is given on a per policy basis.
- This promotion is only applicable for payment made through the annual premium payment mode.
- The Promotion Code is not transferrable, exchangeable for cash or kind or extendable in validity.
- This promotion is not valid in conjunction with any ongoing or existing insurance promotions, coupons, staff discounts and privileges, unless otherwise stated.
- This promotion is not valid for customers who have cancelled or free-look existing policy/policies with Etiqa Insurance Pte. Ltd. (“Etiqa”) within the last 14 days.
- Etiqa and PacificLight reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time at our sole discretion, including changing the terms or terminating the promotion at any point in time before the stated Promotion Period without prior notice, by posting such amendment(s) to tiq.com.sg and pacificlight.com.sg.
- Etiqa and PacificLight’s decision as to any matter relating to the promotion shall be final and binding.
- This promotion shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore, and by participating in this promotion, you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
- All information is correct as of 27 April 2020.
This policy is underwritten by Etiqa Insurance Pte. Ltd. (Company Reg. No. 201331905K). This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Protected up to specified limits by SDIC. As buying a life insurance policy is a long-term commitment, an early termination of the policy usually involves high costs and the surrender value, if any, that is payable to you may be zero or less than the total premiums paid. You should seek advice from a financial adviser before deciding to purchase the policy. If you choose not to seek advice, you should consider if the policy is suitable for you. It is usually detrimental to replace an existing policy with a new one. A penalty may be imposed for early termination and the new plan may cost more or have less benefit at the same cost.
Information is correct as at 27 April 2020.
Last Updated: 8 June 2020