• Assist the Project Team in managing the project documents for a solar import project
• Attend project meetings, prepare meeting notes and follow up with required actions
• Manage the project document database, including licences, permits, technical and commercial agreements.
• Monitor the project budget and development schedule
• Prepare internal reports on the project status for internal and external stakeholders
• Ensure the Project complies with all Singapore permits, licences and regulations during the development phase
• Prepare presentations for external engagement
• Candidate must possess excellent written communication skills, with proven ability to write for a range of different audiences
• Experience with Word, Excel and Powerpoint
• Possess good time management, self-motivated and a team player
• Quick learner and organised,
• Creative and able to work independently
• 5-day work week
Interested applicants, please forward your detailed resume with enclosed photograph including your last drawn salary, expected salary and availability to [email protected]
Please indicate the position that you are applying on the subject.
(All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)