Senior Executive, Business Development
- Develop business propositions for the company including the promotion of existing value-added services / offerings (eg. Solar, EV, BESS), develop new offerings to retail customers in the current electricity retail and FRC market.
- Source and assess potential partners, solutions providers, vendors, stakeholders etc.
- Source and assess information on the potential demand of product/service offering, competitive landscape, pricing/costing information for project evaluation.
- Manage projects implementations and delivery within targeted time frame.
- Provide regular progress reports on the projects update to management.
- Build partnerships and maintain good relations with vendors and partners as well as with the respective government agencies and other stakeholders.
- Provide assistance to Sales team in promoting existing and new value-added services/offerings.
- Involvement in some level of account management, sales and pre-sales activities, as well as contract negotiations and approvals are unavoidable.
- Enhance Company’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different request; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Secure new government and industrial grants.
- Degree in Business or Engineering or equivalent.
- Tertiary education meeting the Skills and Knowledge requirements.
- College degree may be waived if equivalent, extensive related experience can be demonstrated.
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of relevant experience is preferred.
- A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills, achievement oriented and results driven.
- Possess good presentation and negotiation skills and is willing to learn and prepared to grow with the organization.
- Candidates with experience from the energy industry such as generation companies and solar industry in solar system design and project management will have an added advantage.
Interested applicants, please forward your detailed resume with enclosed photograph including your last drawn salary, expected salary and availability to [email protected]
Please indicate the position that you are applying on the subject.
(All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)