Executive, Corporate Secretarial / Office Management
- Provide support to the CFO and Financial Controller on corporate secretarial matters including coordinating board and shareholders’ meetings and board papers.
- The scope of duties includes maintaining statutory records, filing statutory returns, complying with statutory requirements, and handling other company secretarial matters
- Providing the full range of company secretarial to ensure compliance of corporate governance and statutory filing requirements in Singapore
- Assisting in filing the legal, regulatory documents or commercial contracts as and when is required
- Handling office management jobs including secretary support to senior management, office purchase and office maintenance as well as backup functions to reception area
- Any other roles & responsibility as discussed
- Diploma holder, preferably with SAICSA
- SAICSA certificate may be waived if equivalent, extensive related experience can be demonstrated.
- At least 1 to 3 years of company secretarial experience in Singapore.
- Experience in power plant or energy or engineering related industry will be an advantage.
- Understanding of the Singapore Companies Act, and familiarity with regulatory policies.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as strong interpersonal and negotiation skills with a commercial approach to handle legal issues.
- Meticulous and analytical mind with strong initiative as well as the ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize work with minimum supervision to meet tight deadlines.
- Team player, flexible in multi-tasking and positive mind set.
- Work-life balance
- 5-day work week
Interested applicants, please forward your detailed resume with enclosed photograph including your last drawn salary, expected salary and availability to [email protected]
Please indicate the position that you are applying on the subject.
(All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)