Senior Executive/Assistant Manager, Project Management
- Assist the Project Team in securing the key Singapore related permits, licences and regulatory approvals for construction and operation of a solar import project.
- Liaise with key Singapore external stakeholders on all licence, permit and compliance matters (including JTC, EMA, SPPG, NEA, URA, MPA, EDB).
- Manage the project document database, including licences, permits, technical and commercial agreements.
- Monitor the project budget and development schedule and prepare internal reports on the project status for internal and external stakeholders
- Attend industry meetings relating to the import of electricity and other NEMS matters and assist in the preparation of responses to consultation papers
- Ensure the Project complies with all Singapore permits, licences and regulations during development, construction and operational phases of the project
- Educated to degree standard or 5 years relevant experience
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in the electricity industry and/or Singapore permitting
- Understanding of the National Electricity Market of Singapore (NEMS) is essential.
- Experience in Singapore’s permitting processes for infrastructure projects is essential
- Possess excellent management and co-ordination skills, self-motivated and independent with excellent verbal and written communication skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Written and verbal ability in Bhasa would be beneficial but is not essential.
- Familiar with MS office including Word, Excel and MS Project
Interested applicants, please forward your detailed resume with enclosed photograph including your last drawn salary, expected salary and availability to [email protected]
Please indicate the position that you are applying on the subject.
(All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)