Senior Manager Maintenance (Mechanical)
- To lead the Mechanical Department and be responsible for maintenance activities of the plant.
- To plan, review and carry out preventive / condition monitoring programs, in line with the OEM recommendations / best industry practices, recommend actions and implement as required to increase reliability and efficiency of the equipment.
- Designing short term engineering solutions that efficiently resolve problems with plant.
- Liaise and provide technical support to operations and maintenance staff wherever required.
- Managing and coordinating plant engineering projects, including plant overhauls, ensuring desired outcomes are achieved in an efficient and cost effective manner.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of maintenance programs, including major overhauls, and providing information and advice in respect of Contractors’ work performance.
- Must have experience in standardising specifications for tenders/contracts, evaluate bids for short or long term service agreements, or supply of spares.
- Must be well versed with the regulatory requirements, various applicable standards and code of practices applicable to the industry and coordinate for its compliances in the plant.
- Plan and prepare capex and opex budgets and ensure that the expenditures are within the approved budgets.
- Planning and optimising the spares procurement and ensure inventories are in control. Initiate procurement actions in time and maintain stock of critical spares and consumables
- Must be well versed in using computerised maintenance programs, share points, and relevant software platforms for planning, reporting and root cause analysis.
- Must build a cohesive team, impart training, increase the competence levels in all aspects of maintenance.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, preferably recognized by the Professional Engineers Board, Singapore, and at least 15 years of relevant experience in a similar capacity, with 5 years of supervisory experience, within a power plant or related industries.
- Self-motivated and independent, and has strong analytical and communication skills.
- Possesses good working knowledge of power plants or related industries and statutory requirements.
- Working location in Jurong Island.
- Scheduled company transport is provided, to/from Jurong East MRT.
Interested applicants, please forward your detailed resume including your last drawn salary, expected salary and date of availability to:
Please indicate the position that you are applying on the subject.
(All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)