- Production of creative collaterals for marketing campaigns.
- Handle digital initiatives such as create an appealing website and landing page layouts, digital banners, updating website and more.
- Assist in digital marketing campaigns, including SEO/SEM, eDMs and social media marketing for promotional activities.
- Support the team marketing strategy and all other activities.
- Support the marketing partnerships to boost sales acquisition and brand awareness.
- Identify new trends in emerging technologies and apply them into operation and marketing activities.
- Assist in testing and building IT system capability.
- Ensure marketing strategies, plans and processes are executed in an efficient and timely manner in accordance with established operational guidelines and to meet retail requirements.
- Work closely with third party vendors and collaborate with partners to drive marketing / promotional activities.
- Preferably Degree or equivalent in the relevant discipline.
- College degree may be waived if equivalent, extensive related experience can be demonstrated.
- Minimum 1 to 3 years in relevant experience. Ideally worked in the media agency, digital marketing or UI/UX Designer.
- Understand mobile responsive design.
- Possess analytical mindset, critical thinking and able to work well with colleagues and external parties.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong passion for design, digital marketing, an eye for design, and good project management skills.
- Proficient in the application of Adobe Design Suites and familiar with HTML and CSS.
Interested applicants, please forward your detailed resume with enclosed photograph including your last drawn salary, expected salary and availability to [email protected]
Please indicate the position that you are applying on the subject.
(All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)