- Prepare and call tenders/quotations independently.
- Ensure tender/quotation procurement process is in compliance with timeline, user requirements, ISO processes and Financial Regulation.
- Conduct tender briefing, interview and evaluation and ensure that all processes adhere to the financial regulations and are conducted in a fair transparent and well documented manner.
- Responsible to source, negotiate and purchase materials from both local and oversea vendors.
- Evaluate vendor’s quotation to ensure that they are in line with the technical and
- commercial specifications required.
- Responsible for the management contractual matters relating to suppliers including contract negotiation
- Advise internal staff and external vendors on issues regarding purchasing Terms and Conditions
- In charge of daily operational purchasing needs such as planning, issuing and following up on Purchases Orders delivery and shipment schedules
- Evaluate supplier performance based on quality standards, delivery time and best prices and ensure all the criterial are met according to the organizational requirements and expectation
- Responsible for implementing internal procurement strategies to cater to high delivery and short lead time requirement
- Manage and analyze expense data with the objective to derive cost saving opportunities.
- Monitor contracts and renewal prior to expiry
- Recommend improvements or changes to current policies and work practices and develop solutions that add value, maximize efficiency and effectiveness to the team.
- Maintain data integrity on inventory, purchase orders and contract document
- Min Diploma in Procurement/Marine/Engineering or equivalent certifications
- Preferred 2 to 3 years relevant working experience in Purchasing and Contracts
- Experience in a Purchasing role in the Process, Oil & Gas or Power Industry will be
- an advantage.
- Knowledge of SAP and proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong computer, Technical writing and organizational skills required.
- Good negotiation, interpersonal, communication and writing skills.
- Ability to co-ordinate with service providers and agencies.
- Able to work independently and a team player.
- Working location: Jurong Island
- 5-day work week
- Company transport provided from Jurong East
Interested applicants, please forward your detailed resume including your last drawn salary, expected salary and date of availability to:
Please indicate the position that you are applying on the subject.
(All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)