Senior Executive, System Applications
- Participate in new systems implementation, and maintain and support existing applications to align systems with business objectives, and to ensure deliverables are within scope, budget and schedule.
- Responsible for user support and troubleshooting for one or more system applications.
- Requires to prepare coding for in-house program development.
- Assist current or potential application users in identifying and describing problems or opportunities that might be addressed either:
- By implementing a new (automated or manual) system, or
- By changing an existing application system
- Provide back-up support for other applications and other members of the department.
- Preferably Degree or higher in Information Technology / Computer Science / Computer Engineering, or equivalent qualifications.
- College degree may be waived if equivalent, extensive related experience can be demonstrated.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of relevant experience, preferably in an multiple sites environment.
- Experience in program development is essential.
- Preferably with knowledge of supporting commercial application but not essential i.e. SAP MM, FI/CO; MS Dynamic 365, MS SharePoint and SQL Server etc.
- Demonstrate project management skills, goal-oriented, and possesses strong delivery/milestone focus.
- Demonstrate ability to work independently or in teams, and the ability to adapt to dynamic working environments.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, good collaborative team spirit, and a can do attitude.
- Experience with database administration will be advantageous.
- 5-day work week.
- Workplace rotation at JTC Summit (near Jurong East MRT) & Jurong Island
- Company transport provided at Jurong East to/from Jurong Island
Interested applicants, please forward your detailed resume including your last drawn salary, expected salary and date of availability to:
Please indicate the position that you are applying on the subject.
(All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)