Trainee, Billing, Settlement and Credit Control
Trainee to be involved in:
- Generate customer invoices, credit/debit note and posting entries in the billing system under the Retail Department.
- Investigate billing discrepancies and implement corrective actions.
- Supporting customer service and sales to clarify any customer’s enquiries pertaining to the invoices.
- Perform credit control and prepare aging report on monthly basis.
- Work with functional groups and IT staff to improve the current billing processes.
- Ensure proper documentation of new operational process/workflows.
Technical Skills and Competencies Trainee will learn during SGUnited Traineeship Programme:
- Introduction to New Electricity Market Singapore
- Introduction to Billing Operation (Invoicing & settlement)
- Introduction to Retail system
- Hands-on invoicing & settlement
- Suggest for improvement in current work process
- Ability to perform code changes in Microsoft Excel using VBA and/or in Microsoft Access
- Diploma in Business or Accountancy
Duration of Traineeship/s:
Eligibility Criteria for SGUnited Traineeship:
Graduated or graduating in calendar year 2019 or 2020 from ITEs, polytechnics, universities, or other educational institutions (e.g. private universities and overseas institutions); or
Graduated earlier from above institutions and completed National Service in 2019 or 2020.