Terms and Conditions for Lucky Draws for PayNow and GIRO Payment:
- The lucky draw is open to all residents who have successfully signed up any electricity plans with PacificLight before 30 June 2019 (2359hrs). All sign ups who have successfully make prompt and full payment of the PacificLight electricity bills with PayNow/GIRO for at least 6 consecutive months, will enter the lucky draw automatically.
- Unsuccessful sign up on the electricity account with PacificLight, incomplete, illegible or inaccurate entries will be disqualified from the lucky draw.
- Prize – Cash $388
- The prize is limited to 1 lucky winner.
- Electricity account is successfully transferred to PacificLight.
- The draw shall be held on 30 December 2019, at PacificLight’s office at 8 Jurong Town Hall Road #12-01/06, The JTC Summit, Singapore 609434, at 1600hrs. The winner will be announced on PacificLight’s official Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/PacificLightEnergySG/ on 30 December 2019, at 1800hrs. All public members are welcomed to witness the draw.
- Winner will be notified via their email address and/or mobile number stated in the electricity contract. If the winner does not respond to PacificLight within 1 week following the draw, replacement winner may be drawn at PacificLight’s discretion.
- Winner will receive email/letter and instruction on prize collection.
- The prize is not exchangeable for any other products or services unless stated otherwise by PacificLight.
- The prize is strictly not transferable.
- This promotion is not valid in conjunction with other promotional codes, discount or vouchers, unless stated otherwise by PacificLight.
- PacificLight reserves the right to change the prize or replace with another prize of similar value without prior notice.
- PacificLight reserves the right to amend, suspend, withdraw or terminate the lucky draw, whether in whole or in part and/or any of these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- PacificLight bears no responsibility on the winners’ expenses outside the stated prize.
- Each participant releases and indemnifies PacificLight and its promoter and agencies with the lucky draw against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize or participation in the competition including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct, consequential, or reasonably foreseeable due to a negligent act or omission.
- Participants and winner shall assume full responsibility in case of any liability, mishap, injury, damage, claim or accidents resulting from their participation in the draw, redemption and/or the use of the prize and agree to release PacificLight of any liability.
LAST UPDATED:01 March 2019