^ Calculated based on PacificLight’s Stick To It 24m Price Plan using the average monthly usage of a HDB 5-Room flat at 442 kWh and inclusive of $42.80 rebate, in comparison to 2018 Q4 regulated tariff of $0.2582/kWh.
Terms and Conditions for TAKE40 & TAKE20:
- This promotion is open to residents in Open Electricity Market (OEM) - Zone 1 (postal codes starting with 58 – 78).
- This promotion is valid from 1st November to 30th November 2018, limited to the first 1,000 sign ups.
- Signed up a 24-month electricity home plan with PacificLight using promo code TAKE40, and $42.80 rebate off (after 7% GST) will be reflected in the third month’s bill. Or;
- Signed up a 12-month electricity home plan with PacificLight using promo code TAKE20, and $21.40 rebate off (after 7% GST) will be reflected in the third month’s bill.
To be eligible for the promotion, you need to fulfil all the criteria as stated below:
- Electricity account is successfully transferred to PacificLight.
- Full and prompt payment for the first two (2) months before disbursement of rebate in the third month.
- Cancellation of Residential Electricity Contract before disbursement of the rebate will terminate this promotion.
- PacificLight reserves the right to recover promotion value in the event of contract breach or early termination before Supply End Date stated in the contract.
- This promotion is not exchangeable for cash or any other products or services unless stated otherwise by PacificLight.
- This promotion is not valid in conjunction with other promotional codes, discount or vouchers, unless stated otherwise by PacificLight.
- PacificLight reserves the right to amend, suspend, withdraw, terminate or replace this promotion with another of similar value, whether in whole or in part and/or any of these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- In addition to these terms and conditions for the promotion, PacificLight’s standard terms and conditions for residential electricity contract shall also apply. View here.
LAST UPDATED: 1st November 2018