Executive, Energy Trading
- Involved in the development and execution of energy trading & gas nomination strategies
- Perform market analysis and regular review of trading strategy, comply with the company’s risk management guidelines and procedures to maximize company’s profit margin
- Keep abreast with the physical fundamental of the energy market and make timely response to the dynamic market conditions
- Maintain market database and generate accurate and timely reports on trading performance in the Electricity & Gas market
- Develop and implement energy trading systems, market models, or other tools to meet the competitive energy trading environment
- Maintain good communication and coordination with relevant sections
- Carry out short term generation forecasting and power generating units commitment planning
- Ad-hoc task(s) as assigned by reporting officer
- Preferably Degree in Engineering/Finance/Business
- College degree may be waived if equivalent, extensive related experience can be demonstrated.
- At least 1 to 3 years of working experience in power, energy or related industry is preferred.
- Good MS Excel skills
- Good VBA development skill
- Good PowerPoint presentation Skill
- Communication skills (spoken & written)
- Interpersonal skills (internal & external parties)
- Presentation skills (IT literate)
- Analytical & Meticulous
- SQL knowledge is preferable
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- For candidates who qualify the above requirements, you may be considered for a Senior Executive Level position.
- 5 day work week
- Able to perform scheduled duties (Including work from home after office hours) in order to operate in the 24 x 7 Energy Trading Markets
Interested applicants, please forward your detailed resume with enclosed photograph including your last drawn salary, expected salary and availability to [email protected]