Technical Officer (Maintenance – Mechanical)
- Identifying and reporting on defective plant and equipment.
- Carrying out all routine and defect based maintenance duties in accordance with maintenance plans.
- Assisting with the monitoring of contractors involved in maintenance on site.
- Contributing to the development of asset maintenance plans.
- Maintaining accurate, up-to-date and timely plant history records of all maintenance events.
- Support the operation of plant as required in a safe, efficient and timely manner in accordance with operational guidelines and to meet output requirements.
- Diploma in Mechanical/Aerospace Engineering, or equivalent qualifications.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in Power Plants or related industries.
- Candidates should ideally have good knowledge of plant processes and operations, with relevant experience in Power Plants or related industries.
- Self-motivated, independent, and possess sound analytical and communication skills, and is a team player.
- Working location in Jurong Island.
- Scheduled company transport is provided, to/from Jurong East MRT.