- Work with the Assistant Manager, HSE to implement and monitor the health, safety & environmental management system
- Assists with the development of HSE plans that comply with Company policies and procedures as well as statutory requirements
- Involved in organizing and conducting HSE-related activities, training and programs to create awareness among employees
- Administration and record keeping e.g. HSE audits, reports, certifications.
- Ensure that all personnel comply with company HSE requirements
- Support in planning, coordinating and implementation of site safety, occupational health, environmental, fire prevention and emergency response plans
- Specialist Diploma in Workplace Safety & Health/Advanced Certificate in WSH or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates who are interested in a career in HSE are welcomed to apply
- Preferably with basic knowledge of working in the plant environment or related industries.
- Understands fundamental HSE concepts, practices and procedures as well as regulatory compliance requirements.
- Meticulous, pro-active with positive attitude and willing to learn
- Self-motivated independent and has sound analytical and communication skills and is a team worker.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Willing to work in Jurong Island
- 5-day work week.
- Company transport provided (Jurong East)