Manager, Health, Safety and Environment
- Development and review of Safety Policy and HSE Management System (HSEMS).
- Motivate and develop safety culture across the Company.
- Set HSE targets and objectives to achieve and conduct regular review of management procedures and plans.
- Regular review of Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment (HIRA) and communicate it to staff.
- Maintain HSE documents and records and review of HSE plans and procedures.
- Conduct internal safety training to build up required competency of staff.
- Facilitate acquisition of all necessary permits and licenses.
- Ensure accidents are formally reported and lead investigations to identify root causes and come up with corrective and preventive actions.
- To assist management in development of Crisis Management and Business Continuity Plans.
- Participates and advise on Risk Assessment and Risk Management and Control activities and develop continuous improvements.
- To advise on management of change activities and process hazard analysis.
- Conduct regular inspection and maintenance of Safety/Environment and Fire Equipment.
- Ensure proper disposal of hazardous chemicals as per legal requirements.
- Coordinate with SCDF during emergencies as well as CERT Audit.
- Support implementation and renewal of OSHSAS 18001/ ISO 45001.
- Degree from a recognized institution with at least 8 years of experience in Manufacturing/Engineering/Oil & Gas industries.
- Registered Workplace Safety and Health Officer with MOM.
- Registered Fire Safety Manager with SCDF.
- Knowledgeable in Singapore HSE regulations, Risk Assessment and other legal requirements.
- Strong computer, technical writing, co-ordination and organizational skills.