Freelance Customer Service Call Agent
- Managing inbound calls in a timely manner.
- Maintaining database in Billing and CRM systems.
- Assisting in telephony contracting by guiding customers through the buying process.
- Following up on calls whenever necessary.
- Assist in other ad-hoc duties.
- Bilingual skills.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin (due to the need to answer enquiries of mandarin speaking customers).
- Professional phone presence (good grammar).
- Possess excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Computer skills.
- Willing to learn and meticulous.
- Able to multi-task.
- A positive attitude and a strong work ethic required.
- Able to commence work immediately or within short notice.
- Flexible Working hours, Monday to Friday (9am – 8pm), Saturday (9am – 1pm).