Executive, Derivatives & Fuel Trading
- Trade derivatives and forward/future contracts to secure company’s profit margin, comply with the company’s risk policy and procedures.
- Maintain up-to-date power contracts and trading portfolio position for monitoring and reporting
- Update market prices/rates to facilitate contracts pricing and portfolio valuation
- Keep abreast with the commodities market supply and demand fundamentals, global/regional geo-political developments and market dynamic
- Manage company’s fuel stockpile to meet plant operation and Regulatory fuel reserves
- Administer diesel and natural gas supply contracts, ensuring continuous and adequate fuel supply for power generation at competitive cost.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance / Statistics / Economics / Engineering
- Good MS Excel VBA Skills
- Good Presentation, Negotiation, Interpersonal & Communication Skills
- Must be Analytical & Meticulous in their work
- Minimum 2 years working experience in a trading environment dealing with Financial derivatives or physical commodities trading
- Preferably someone with Market Risk Management in power or with experience in an energy or related industry