Executive, Risk Management
- Reporting to the Risk Manager, he/she will assist in maintaining and improving the ERM framework as well as the Business Continuity Management policy.
- Work with line management to identify and ensure potential risk exposure are reported timely in the risk register and risk assess each event to ensure appropriate mitigating action is taken.
- Work with internal auditor to monitor compliance to established policies and procedures. Overall, to ensure that the internal controls are adequate and effective.
- He/she will be reviewing the hedging and portfolio management activities of the business and play a pivotal role in the analysis of the market and credit risk positions.
- Perform middle office functions such as trade validation and reporting of the price exposure and marked-to-market profit and loss reports to management and the Audit and Risk Committee.
- Conduct risk workshop to help educate and create awareness of risk ownership and accountabilities.
- Degree in Finance/ Business/ Engineering/ Mathematics.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience.
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills, with attention to detail.
- Strong in Excel with VB and SQL knowledge.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in risk management and knowledge of Singapore energy market will be added advantage.