- Provide support in company organised activities and events.
- Provide administrative support to Senior Management staff
- Manage the office expenses and equipment, i.e. office’s cleaning contractor, pantry, stationery supplies, photocopier and other ad-hoc events/activities.
- Coordinate internal/external dispatch.
- Book air tickets, facilitate visa application, travel requests and hotel accommodation for staff and foreign guests/delegates for local and/or international travel.
- Apply/Maintain/Terminate Jurong Island passes, Submit EMA Clearance for staff, visitors, deliveries, suppliers, etc, including site visits by our shareholders and clients from Retail)
- Order & Issue PPE (personal protection equipment), mainly safety uniform, safety shoes, helmets and safety spectacles for staff / visitors
- Perform contract administration for supplies of PPE, pantry, stationery, toner items and laundry services
- Coordinate with vendor on the collection & delivery of laundry, bottled water, etc.
- Responsible for the issuance of lockers & bicycles.
- Set up work station with proper stationery for new joiners (induction, name cards and preparation of staff pass)
- Conduct regular service quality checks ranging on vendors to ensure that the products and services meet the Company’s standards and requirements.
- Coordinate lunch order for staff based in Jurong Island when required.
- Prepare and submit periodic reports such as attendance report, etc.
- Organise monthly birthday celebration.
- Manage petty cash claims.
- Custodian of keys and administration of carpark car decal includes vending machine card for staff. (Monitoring the staff cards for existing staff and staff leaving the company)
- Coordinate meetings. (both via teleconference and in person)
- Maintain document management system.
- Handle other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- GCE A level and above.
- At least 1 to 3 years of administrative experience.
- Good command of English.
- Proficient in MS Office especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Preferably familiar with SAP.
- Good working attitude, hardworking, willing to work in Jurong Island.
- Reliable, proactive, responsible, resourceful and independent.
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Willing to learn and take up new challenges in a fast paced environment.
- 5-day work week
- Company transport provided from Jurong East